I just moved to Ohio, how do I get an Ohio title for my vehicle?

If you have your jurisdictions title in your name, take that and a completed Out of State Inspection form (can be obtained at any Deputy Registrar's office or almost all new or used car dealers in Ohio) to the Clerk of Courts Title office in any county. You are applying for a conversion title from your state to Ohio. If you do not have your title and it is being held by the lien holder or leasing company, please get in contact with them to see how they want to handle the conversion.