Change of Address

Our office can send tax bills wherever is most convenient for the taxpayer. In order to change your mailing address for this purpose, please complete the form below.

Please note: this form changes your address for correspondence from our office only. In order to change your address for voting purposes, please use the Secretary of State’s online change of address form or visit the Portage County Board of Elections website.

If you prefer, you may also click here to print, complete, and mail a hard copy of the form to:

Brad Cromes
Portage County Treasurer
c/o Erin Stanton, Office Manager
P.O. Box 1217
Ravenna, OH 44266

** By submitting this form, I hereby certify that I am the property holder or his/her legal agent, that I request and approve an address change for the parcels listed below, and that all correspondence from the Treasurer regarding these parcels should be directed to the new address provided. **