In order to determine your WIC eligibility, please bring the following to your appointment:
1. Appointment notice
2. The person who is listed on the appointment notice.
3. Proof of income (pay stubs, approval letter for Healthy Start, Ohio Works First, Food Stamps, or current Medicaid Card).
4. Proof of identity for yourself (birth certificate, medical card, driver's license)
5. Proof of identity and age for the person listed on the appointment notice (birth certificate, crib card, shot record, Medicaid card).
6. Proof of residence showing your name and current address (utility or credit bill, Healthy Start Letter, WIC appointment card).
7. If pregnant, a doctor's statement showing due date.
8. Children's shot records.