The Ohio Department of Health Director issued a Director's Second Order to Extend the Expiration Date of Various Orders. This Order effective July 6, 2020 states that the Director "ordered that the expiration date of various Director of Health Orders be extended as set forth in this order. The Order shall remain in full force and effect until the earlier of the state of Emergency declared by the governor no longer exists, or the Director of the Ohio Department of Health rescinds or modifies this order".
Furthermore, the Order states "the sector specific requirements and guidelines in the Order may be amended and posted at coronavirus.ohio.gov and are then to be considered incorporated by reference as if fully rewritten into the order, when ordered by the Director of Health".
Specific attention should be given to the following sections for the prevention and spread of contagious and infectious diseases and to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Section 2: Extends the Expiration Date of Various Orders
- Section 4: Facial Covering Requirements
- Section 5: Social Distancing Requirements
- Section 7: General COVID-19 Information and Checklist for Businesses/Employers
Hair Salons, Day Spas, Nail Salons, Barbershops, Tanning Facilities, Tattoo Parlors, and Body Piercing
- Responsible RestartOhio Ohio: Hair Salons, Day Spas, Nail Salons, Barbershops, Tanning Facilities, Tattoo & Body Piercing (Spanish) (REVISED 05/29/2020)
Sectors Licensed by the State Medical Board of Ohio: Massage Therapy, Acupuncture, Cosmetic Therapy
- Responsible RestartOhio Ohio: Massage Therapy, Acupuncture, Cosmetic Therapy (Spanish)(REVISED 05/26/2020)