Youth & Young Adult Resource Guide
Comprehensive Case Management & Employment Program & Services
CCMEP is OhioMeansJobs Portage County’s program for serving youth and young adults ages 14-24. This program aims to improve employment and educational outcomes for youth and young adults by helping them overcome barriers to employment and develop the successful skills our local employers seek. It takes a holistic approach to stabilizing individuals and families by providing services including health, addiction/substance abuse issues, housing, education, transportation and more. In conjunction with supportive services, CCMEP will provide access to employment and training services, including career counseling and job placement.
Youth interested in the program can stop by our Resource Center to get an application or complete and return the application below!
- Youth and Young Adults age 14-24
- Must be a Portage County Resident
- Must be income eligible or have one of the following barriers to employment or education:
- Involvement in the Court System
- Individual with a Disability
- Pregnant or Parenting
- Homeless, Runaway, Foster Youth
- Dropped Out of High School and/or Failure to Attend Complete Quarter
- Basic Skills Deficient or English Learner AND Low Income
- Requires Additional Assistance to Complete Education or Hold Employment AND Low Income
- Certain income criteria apply