PORTAGE COUNTY INTERNAL SERVICES
JoAnn Townend, Director
449 South Meridian St.
Ravenna OH 44266
The Internal Services Department is comprised of the Purchasing & Mail Services, Risk Management, Printing, Microfilming, and Building Maintenance Departments . In 1988, the Board of Commissioners appointed JoAnn Townend to administer the coordination of Internal Services. She also continues to serve as the County’s Purchasing Director.
- Mail, receiving and delivery service.
- Voice and data communication services.
- Operation of a supply warehouse.
Microfilm, Records & Printing
- Portage County Administration Building & Maintenance Workshop
- Portage County Children’s Services Annex Building
- Portage County Courthouse – Ravenna
- Portage County Courthouse – Kent
- Portage County Prosecutor’s Building
- Riddle Blocks #1 & 8
- Portage County Justice Center
- Portage County Coroner’s Building
- Portage County Dog Warden’s Building
- Portage County EMA Storage Building
- Portage County Record Center
- WIC Lisbon Office Building
- Sheriff’s Training Facility