Faith Lyon, Director
Bradley L. Cromes, Deputy Director
What are the qualifications to register to
vote in Ohio?
- You are a citizen of the United States;
- You will be at least 18 years old on or before the day of
the next general election;
- You will be a resident of Ohio for at least 30 consecutive
days immediately before the election in which you want to vote;
- You are not incarcerated (in prison or jail) for a felony
conviction under the laws of this state, another state or the
- You have not been declared incompetent for voting purposes
by a probate court; and
- You have not been permanently disenfranchised for violating
the election laws.